Saturday 1 December 2012

Anatomy of the 12 Player Blue Jays Trade By Bob Elliott

If you haven't had the chance to read the Anatomy of a trade article that Bob Elliott wrote on Friday I really urge you to. 

If you have trouble finding it it can be found here.....http://www.torontosun.com/2012/11/29/anatomy-of-the-12-player-blue-jays-marlins-trade

I try to read almost every article I can find on the Jays and to be honest I find it difficult at times to find anything really get's me sitting on the edge of my seat.  Don't get me wrong Toronto has a bunch of great baseball writers, but this re-cap had me thinking I was a fly on the wall with access to information that knowone had else had access to.

So please if you have a chance check out this article...It is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment