Tuesday 18 December 2012

Ken Burns's Basebal

This will be short and sweet!  Today I got my DVD copy of Ken Burns's Baseball back from a friend after about 2 years of not having it. My wife was going to Yoga so I put one of the episodes in and instantly remembered why I love this documentary so much!

If you haven't had the opportunity to ever see the documentary and are a baseball fan do yourself a favor and find a copy of it (more than likely a library will have it) and watch it.  It's quite long, but rest assured after watching it you will have an entire new admiration for the game of baseball.

The entire series does an amazing job of drawing the viewer in capturing the essence of what makes baseball so enjoyable to each of us who are fans!




The story of baseball is amazing, and Ken Burns's film is equally great!

No comments:

Post a Comment