Monday 10 December 2012

See Ya James Shields!

Dear James Shields,

Thank you for being traded out of the AL East!  You have been a thorn in the side of the Toronto Blue Jays side for far too long!  Sure the Tampa Bay Rays got the 3rd best prospect in Baseball along with 3 other above average prospects, but you right now are the only one that i'm worried about.

You see James, my Blue Jays always had one hell of a time beating the Rays and in a year where the Jays look to be a true contender in their division it is great to hear that you will no longer be available in 4 or 5 of the 18 inter division games! Sure we may face you in 2 maybe 3 games this year, but I can deal with that!

My excitement is primarily based on the right now rather than the future, but I am just jacked that I can say "See Ya" to you and your 200 + strikeouts, 200 + Innings pitched, 1.04 WHIP in 2011,  11 CG's in 2011 and all those other stats I would love to have in a Jays pitcher!

See Ya James! If you're talking to BJ Upton thank him for leaving too.

Signed

Jays Fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment